Fixing the World in 2 Steps
Many will doubt this, but the majority of problems in the
world can be fixed.
Step1: The Ending of Pirate Rules
A helpful way to understand what is happening in the world is to realize that Wall Street, global corporations and most governments are basically modern day pirates. Pirates look for opportunities to rake in lots of money quickly which is what Wall Street does. Pirates do not care about the consequences of their actions, and neither does Wall Street nor global corporations. Pirates rake in more money than they can use, so they bury it in Swiss bank accounts and offshore investments. Pirates rake in outrageous amounts of money, simply to be the richest pirate. Every billionaire is proof of piracy.
Piracy began over 5000 years ago when gold and jewels could be put
into treasure chests. Over the years, countless generations have come to think of the piracy as a normal part of life. It is financial piracy which motivates the major problems in our world, such as
wars, corrupt governments, financial corruption, poverty, environmental degradation. It is unlimited pirate greed which is destroying our civilization and world, but it can be stopped. Financial
piracy can be ended by limiting the size of treasure chests. The MBT Tax will achieve this.
Step2: A New Beginning for Earth
1. Earthlings live on Earth. (We are a part of
2. Earthlings evolve over time. (Evolution is all around us)
3. Mother Earth is in danger of sliding over a cliff. (from piracy and global warming)
SPIRIT is an acronym for:
Science (study of the nature of the physical universe, observation, experiment, theory)
Philosophy (pursuit of wisdom, principles of reality, logical reasoning, ethics, semantics)
Intelligence (language, education, tools, health, exercise, play, kindness, sustainability)
Religion (beliefs, values, faith, moral code, devotional practices, oneness, compassion)
Inspiration (presence, awareness, meditation, intuition, love, art, music, creativity, joy)
Technology (the practical application of knowledge to solve a problem or achieve a goal)
Ending financial piracy and finding common ground is what will help protect Mother Earth.
Top Ten Reasons Humans won't protect Mother Earth
1. Humans have thoughts and believe their thoughts, never realizing that there are many "alternative ways to think". This Is Why Humans Will Not Protect Mother Earth (TIWHWNPME).
2. "Alternative ways to think" are as easy as adding, subtracting or changing words from the original thought which creates alternative thoughts. What others think are more examples of "alternative thoughts". TIWHWNPME
3. Alternative thoughts can be more correct and helpful, yet the original thought is what humans will hold on to. Humans think they are right and others are wrong. TIWHWNPME
4. Humans, especially adults, are like "old dogs that cannot learn new tricks". Humans take hundreds of years to realize "new tricks" and many still have not learned that: the world isn't flat (500 years ago), the Sun doesn't go around the Earth (300 years ago), humans evolved from fish and apes (150 years ago), humans retain traits from other animals (150 years ago), and global warming is real (50 years ago). TIWHWNPME (watch 4 min. Evolution Day talk).
5. Humans share dog traits when humans gather in groups/packs and follow an "Alpha Male". TIWHWNPME
6. Humans stay loyal to their pack and are submissive to the "Alpha Male". TIWHWNPME
7. "Alpha Males" might be likable, rich or powerful, but they have the same "old dog" traits and are leading the world toward disaster. TIWHWNPME
8. "Alpha Males" have not learned that Global Warming is already occurring, that it is going to get much worse, and that we can reduce the longterm adverse effects if we act quickly. Most "Alpha Males" only care about themselves. TIWHWNPME
9. Humans cannot "see" more than one year ahead, so humans dismiss Global Warming when the climate doesn't seem that different after one year. Humans only see the little picture. TIWHWNPME
10. In short, humans are like "old dogs that cannot learn new tricks", which is taking the world down the road towards centuries of global warming devastation and extinction. TIWHWNPME
1. All humans can become Earthlings. This Is How Earthlings Will Save Mother Earth (TIHEWPME)
2. Earthlings are reformed humans and can learn "new tricks"… reality. TIHEWPME
3. Earthlings are evolving beyond a human animal subconsciousness. TIHEWPME
4. Humans can see what is around them, but Earthlings can see from a higher perspective, seeing farther in scope and in time. TIHEWPME
5. Earthlings recognize that Earth is our Mother, who feeds, clothes, and shelters us. TIHEWPME
6. Earthlings will do what they can to live in harmony with Mother Earth. TIHEWPME
7. Earthlings realize that the rate of Global Warming can be reduced to prevent the worst of disasters, if humans and Earthlings act quickly. TIHEWPME
8. Earthlings recognize that many changes might be inconvenient, but those changes will help live in harmony with Mother Earth. TIHEWPME
9. Earthlings will let Mother Earth (the feminine SPIRIT) help guide them. TIHEWPME
10. In short, Earthlings will help humans to evolve, in order prevent centuries of Global Warming devastation and extinction. TIHEWPME
Evolution by Natural Selection means that humans evolved from other animals, but it also means that humans have retained traits from other animals. We still have dog and ape traits… WE are like THEM. Humans can evolve beyond a human animal subconsciousness into a human Earthling consciousness, when they are able to see that reality. Currently, people think that we need to become more human, but we need to evolve beyond human and become Earthlings (what we already are, yet most humans are unable to see it). EarthlingSPIRIT is focused on helping everyone see it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How can we limit the size of treasure chests? The tax code can can do that. Having a top tax rate of 90+% on income over $1million creates that limit. Many will think that's ridiculous, but the U.S. had a top tax rate of 91% at the end of WWII and the U.S. prospered for over 30 years, until it was reduced. The reality is that a low, top tax rate encourages more piracy. The higher the top tax rate, the less piracy there is. Support theMBT Tax (legislation to raise the top tax rates on Millionaires, Billionaires and Trillionaires).
2. How much is $1million? $1billion? People don't understand big numbers. $1million per year is the same as a person getting paid $500 per hour, which should be enough to motivate any sane person. $1billion is like getting paid half a million dollars per hour and would be a stack of $100 bills taller than the tallest building in the world. Several pirates have stacks of $100 bills higher than Mt. Everest. The greediest pirates even want $1trillion now, because their greed is insatiable... unless we limit them. MBTs (Millionaires, Billionaires, Trillionaires) have become Weapons of Mass Destruction.
3. Why is it so hard for people to believe that the problem is piracy? Because over the past 5000 years, the pirates have been called Pharaoh, King, Emperor, President, or CEO. These pirates have brought monumental advancements, but piracy also motivates monumental excesses, such as the worldwide increase in billionaires. Like villagers who keep getting pillaged, many have grown used to it and don't want to upset the status quo. The problem is that the status quo is a delusion. As long as piracy is allowed to continue, the pirates will return over and over, taking a bigger piece of the pie each time. Everyone needs to understand how excessive pirate greed has gotten (see above).
4. Is Earthling SPIRIT a religion or cult? EarthingSPIRIT has religion, but it is not a religion. Earth is sacred in many religions. Many native people show respect and care for Mother Earth. Earth is our Mother who birthed us and supplies food, water, shelter. (Note: The religious just need to answer this question, "Who made Earth?")
5. Is Global Warming real and why should we be concerned? If Carbon Dioxide (CO2) didn't have a greenhouse effect, all water would be frozen and there would be no life on Earth. When CO2 levels are between 200 to 300 ppm, our greenhouse is operating in the "Goldilocks" just right temperature. We are currently at 400 ppm and climbing, so our planet is getting hotter. Fossil fuels took millions of years to create, yet we are burning them in a few hundred years, simply because it makes life more convenient and comfortable for Westernized societies. The consequence of increased Global Warming is more extreme weather (more flooding in wet areas, more droughts in dry areas, more severe tornadoes and hurricanes, less fresh water, melting icecaps and glaciers, rising sea levels, extinction of species). Even if we were to totally stop burning fossil fuels, it would take centuries for the CO2 levels to return to normal, which is why we must stop increases in CO2 levels. The 2012 World Bank and IPCC reports on Global Warming makes that very clear. ABCs of Global Warming (3 1/2 min video).
January 1, 2015, created Happy Year of the Human Animal video to help humans wake up to the fact that they are human animals. Let 2015 be the year they find out what that means.
December 25, 2014, created Happy ONE Day video to help humans update their beliefs to include ONE and Oneness (2 min).
October 1, 2014, uploaded ABCs of Global Warming video to publicize the Boycott R campaign. Created online petitions to help get a Carbon Tax passed.
September 13, 2014, changed NoR to BoycottR campaign. New website soon.
September 11, 2014, created NoRcampaign.org website to announce that Middleway GUARANTEES that the NoR Campaign will get a Carbon Tax passed by the end of 2016. NoR2014 will be gradually phased out.
September 1, 2014, created NoR2014.com website and uploaded the NoR2014 video. 50+ organizations/people were notified about the NoR2014 campaign. Updated ES website, changing "Save" to "Protect Mother Earth".
July 4, 2014, posted "Evolution Day talk" on YouTube, Vimeo, Google+. A link is also on the Video page. Now we get to see how long it takes for humans to "learn a new trick".
February 3, 2014, the About Us and News pages were reorganized with a new emphasis on "raising consciousness".
January 24, 2014, since the MBT Tax only increases the top tax rates on the richest 1%, Middleway assumed that many of the 99% would support it. After several months and very few petition supporters, it became clear that something was preventing people from signing. This led to the realization that humans are animals and the rewriting of the Top Ten Reasons. "Alpha Dogs" are the pirates.
October 1, 2013, MBT Tax (http://mbttax.org) was started online to create a movement to raise the top tax rates on Millionaires, Billionaires, Trillionaires. MBTs are the pirates.
September 9, 2013, the website returned "Fixing the World in 2 Steps" to the homepage and made numerous changes to other pages, especially the Home and Top Ten Reasons pages.
April 27, 2013, the EarthlingSPIRIT website changed the Home page to "Save Mother Earth" and moved "Fixing the World in 2 Steps" further back. The "Mother Earth Talk" and "Overview" have been added to encourage more to join.
December 31, 2012, the final day of Middleway's "Journey of 1000 Days" which has been a wonderful and enlightening journey. The goal was to "Help Save the Earth" and EarthlingSPIRIT will help achieve that.
December 21, 2012, the start of the 14th Bak'tun Mayan Long calendar.
December 4, 2012, added Top Ten Reasons to the website and put up a blog post requesting suggestions for new Reasons for either list.
November 4, 2012, www.earthlingspirit.org became operational with the ability to register members.
October 26, 2012, "Day300, Fixing the World in 2 Steps" talk was posted to end Pirate Rules and begin (Mother) Earth Rules.
July 18, 2012, "Day200, A Pirate Story" talk posted on the Internet.
April 10, 2012, "Day100, Stop Financial Piracy" posted on the Internet.
January 1, 2012, New Year's Day celebration and Day1Talk posted on the Internet. The Day1-7 Talks were on "The 3 Ps, the 3 Problems" and a solution for each one.
April 15, 2010, Middleway began a "Journey of 1000 Days" with the aspiration of "Helping to Save the World", to be completed on December 31, 2012. The first year and 2/3rd was devoted to preparing for the final year of the journey. The preparation involved writing in a journal, studying Buddhism and other religions, Shamatha and Vipassana meditation, meet ups on non-duality, and communing with the world.
Share this page with your friends
"Since our journey will travel into new territory, a guide will help prevent humans from getting lost. “What animal do you like the most?”…. this will be your animal guide, like an animal that helps a blind person." ... Mw2016
"Humans have thoughts and believe their thoughts. Humans would rather hold onto their beliefs than to know truth/reality." ... Mw2016